If you are obsessed with innovation and testing new business ideas, if you thrive on creating real impact for your clients and if you love to continuously challenge yourself, this job is the right fit!
What does a Service / Business Designer do at Cosmos Collective?
Monday. You arrive at the office, excited for the kick-off meeting with a new client. During this workshop you fill in the value proposition canvas, the business model canvas, … to gather enough information. Time flies by, you’re ready for team lunch. In the afternoon you brainstorm with your squad about a validation plan.
On Tuesdays you work from home so you’re focused to create a test card for every experiment in the validation plan. After you’re finished, you read some articles about human-centered design. Never not learning!
Wednesday your squad decides on a couple of experiments to run: customer interviews, boomerang and Wizard of Oz make the cut. You take charge of the Boomerang experiment!
On Thursday you brief a colleague what you need to build a prototype so you can start gathering user data. For another validation track you analyse the results and gather them in a presentation.
Wow, Friday already! In the morning you help your colleague with analysing results from an ad campaign and in the afternoon you present a final pitch in which you discuss the project results of the past 3 months. Before you go home, you enjoy a drink with the team!
What do you bring to the table?
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about their job and loves the thrill of a start-up. You aren’t afraid to take initiative and you’re always looking to improve.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a service or business designer position or as an innovation consultant (or a similar position)
- You have experience with or are interested in relevant business methods, e.g. market analysis, value proposition design, business modelling, business casing, operating model design, etc
- You have a critical mindset with a sharp focus on business strategy, user-centricity and problem solving
- You know how to service your clients and you are solution-oriented
- You are result-driven, flexible, value transparent communication & quality and dare to take ownership
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
What do we bring to the table?
- A full-time position in our brand-new office in Antwerp, with parking spaces ànd gym
- Top companies that have leading positions in their markets, for example: Corona Direct, JIMS, NOWJOBS, Smartwithfood (Colruyt), Helan, Jacobs, Gimber, DPG media,…
- Numerous on-the-job learning opportunities, because you take the lead regarding your clients
- A self-development budget that you can use for books, courses, workshops,….
- A market-conform salary, including a car or electric bike
- A MacBook Pro and other tools you need for your job
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and net allowances
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Flexible work hours
- A highly talented, young, diverse and fun team
- Team activities, like lunches, Friday drinks, a yearly offsite, conferences, sports….
Are you ready to join the cosmos?!