If you love to teach companies and start-ups how they should innovate or grow their business, if you thrive on interacting with people and if you love to continuously challenge yourself, this job is the right fit!
What does a Workshop Facilitator do at Cosmos Collective?
- Together with an expert in the field you develop new workshops & trainings to broaden our offering
- You create the necessary training materials: presentations, slides, workbooks,.. always tailored to the client’s needs.
- You facilitate during trainings or workshops (online & offline): you captivate the audience, engage them in exercises, keep everyone motivated during the training,…
- You help coach product, innovation or marketing teams regarding growth marketing and/or innovation over a period of 3 months or more
- You stay up to date with the latest trends and innovations regarding workshop facilitation, coaching approaches, interpersonal communication,…
What do you bring to the table?
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about their job and loves the thrill of a start-up. You aren’t afraid to take initiative and are always looking for ways to improve.
- You have relevant coaching experience or enough hands-on experience – 2 to 4 years, in a digital agency or consultancy firm
- You have a passion for innovation, learning & coaching
- You have experience with an agile way of working and scrum principles
- You have experience with multiple of the following topics: the lean start-up method, value proposition canvas, design thinking, growth marketing, business modeling, digital experimentation…
- You are a native Dutch speaker and fluent in English, French is a plus
- You’re self-critical and always looking for ways to improve, the status-quo is boring
- You’re a curious person, who’s always looking to learn new things
- You are result-driven, flexible, value transparent communication and dare to take ownership
Some areas of expertise you could bring to the table (for example)
- Experimentation – offline and online
- Full-funnel growth marketing
- Digital leadership
- Agile methodology & Scrum framework
What do we bring to the table?
- A full-time position in our brand-new office in Antwerp, with parking spaces ànd gym
- Top companies that have leading positions in their markets, for example: Corona Direct, JIMS, NOWJOBS, Smartwithfood (Colruyt), Helan, Jacobs, Gimber, DPG media,…
- Numerous on-the-job learning opportunities, because you take the lead regarding your clients
- A self-development budget that you can use for books, courses, workshops,….
- A market-conform salary
- A MacBook Pro and other tools you need for your job
- 32 vacation days
- Meal vouchers and net allowances
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Flexible work hours
- A highly talented, young, diverse and fun team
- Team activities, like lunches, Friday drinks, a yearly offsite, conferences, sports….
Are you ready to join the cosmos?!