To accelerate our growth we are looking for a Business Development Lead who thrives on hitting targets, who loves to connect with possible future clients and who is interested in expanding Cosmos Collective in new markets.
If you like innovation, ownership, leadership and the thrill of a start-up, while being sales oriented and hands-on in your approach, this is the right role for you.
What will you do as a Business Development Lead at Cosmos Collective New York?
- You will be in charge of determining the commercial strategy & market approach for the US market
- You will report market insights & resulting commercial scenarios to the global management team
- You will be in charge of launching & executing the sales operations of Cosmos Collective in New York (with the help of your Belgian colleagues)
- You will support Cosmos Collective’s growth by using your business development, sales and account management skills
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle: maintaining, following up and expanding sustainable commercial relationships
- You are responsible to create, present & close commercial proposals regarding innovation validation and/or growth marketing tracks
- You‘ll be responsible for the daily management of the company – with a focus on the commercial side: you translate the objectives of the company into sales objectives, you keep track of financial targets,…
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a local network of innovation managers and/or marketing managers that would be interested in our offering
- You have extensive sales experience, preferably in marketing/advertising/innovation agencies, with a proven track record in deal sizes 50K – 250K
- You love the thrill of hitting targets and know how to close those sales deals
- You have knowledge of growth marketing, experimentation and corporate innovation
- You’ve always wanted to start a new business, but were hesitant to take the leap (don’t worry, we’ve got your back)
- You are a pro in networking, defining client needs and building connections with people
- You are result-driven, flexible, value transparent communication and dare to take ownership
- You live in New York and are fluent in English
What do we bring to the table?
- A market-conform salary as an entrepreneur
- Both self-employed or on the payroll are possibilities
- The freedom to build something from the ground up, but with the safety of the collective
- Amazing colleagues who will guide you and teach you everything they know
- Equity (to be discussed)
- Operational support in different fields, like finance, invoicing, payroll, etc
- Financial backbone to cover the start-up phase
- Assistance in finding co-founder(s)
Are you ready to join the cosmos?!